Head of Operations London – West End Up to £100,000
Our client, a Prestigious Global Bank seek a Head of Operations to manage a large team that provides front line banking services to clients and back-office processing of London’s transactions.
Key Duties include:
Lead Treasury Operations
- Ensure all regulatory/compliance/ procedures requirements are adhered to.
- Drive culture of compliance that is embedded into the day to day working.
- Review SLA’s, procedures and all-day end vouchers. Have an oversight on the day to day functioning of all processes.
- Timely processing and reconciliation of all HO payments and as per agreed SLA
- Work closely with internal or external stakeholders to ensure service level agreements are met and policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
Day to management of banking operations
- Accuracy and completion of all vouchers processing same day.
- Review of operational processes to ensure that the "maker-checker" mechanism is in place to address issues of internal controls.
- End to end support provided to department lead for all regulatory/ system and new products projects.
Technical Skills & Tasks
- Custodial responsibilities for cash in the vault, cheque books, debit cards and items held in safe custody.
- Responsible for all aspects of Cash Management Inc. co-ordination of cash deliveries from security companies
- Manage and lead a team of operational staff towards achieving key performance targets and service level agreements.
- Develop and coach staff and raise their competence to ensure consistent best-in class performance.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years in the Banking industry, (preferably with some in the Private Client arena), combined with a thorough knowledge of banking products and regulations.