Proposals and Content Assistant Manager London – City Up to £47,500
Our client, an Accountancy firm are seeking a Nations Proposals and Content Assistant Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Manage the process independently, being responsible for writing compelling content that relates to the prospect’s needs and objectives.
- Develop and progress an annual content strategy plan.
- Create engaging and informative content for various marketing materials, including key publications, brochures and website content.
- Review and edit drafts from partners for comprehension, translating technical information into easily understandable content and undertaking additional research to clarify facts where necessary.
- Representing the national marketing & BD function at visits to Group offices and other national sector and working group meetings, leading the marketing/BD section and presenting short papers, where requested
The successful candidate should be a motivated and detail-orientated individual with a natural passion for writing content and meticulous attention to detail. You must be able to demonstrable experience in a similar role with knowledge and experience of preparing structured proposals, ideally within the professional services sector.
This role offers Hybrid working and flexible-working hours, a generous holiday allowance, including Christmas shutdown and a rage of social events along with other benefits