Marketing Manager London Up to £60,000
Our client, an Accountancy firm are seeking a Marketing Manager to join their on a permanent basis.
- Advise Partners on the best approach to achieve their business and marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with our events, ops and digital specialists to create comprehensive and creative campaign plans and marketing assets that support growth and brand presence.
- Develop strategic partnerships-Identify and establish opportunities with relevant organisations and industry influencers to expand the reach and credibility of our brand.
- Provide stakeholders and team members with digital marketing steer and expertise in lead generation strategy, content marketing and data analysis.
- Write, review and edit impactful copy for all marketing channels, making sure it aligns with the firm’s tone of voice guidelines and helps to achieve business objectives.
- Regularly undertake market research and competitor analysis to make sure knowledge of market sectors is up-to-date and relevant.
- Ensure all channels have brand consistency.
- Make the best use of the firm’s data for marketing purposes, researching new data sources and maintaining a good understanding of GDPR principles.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree (minimum 2:2), or equivalent marketing qualification
- People management experience
- Experience of marketing planning and budgeting