IT Asset Management Administrator London Up to £45,000
Our client, a Global Management Consultancy seek an IT Asset Management Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- To be the main focal point for IT asset procurement.
- Ensure that deliveries against POs are correct and any outstanding or incorrect orders are followed up or escalated.
- Work with the Finance team to ensure cost allocations are correct and up to date.
- Undertake physical audits and cross reference against the asset register.
- Record and facilitate stock management, goods in and goods out processing.
- Manage Incident & Service Request Asset tasks in line with SLA and relevant policies.
- Adhere to policy and workflows, and to suggest operational improvements where possible.
- Prepare and assist with annual budgetary planning.
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role.
- Strong financial analytical skills and attention to detail.
- An understanding of IT Asset management lifecycle processes and tools.
- Experience of request fulfilment within an ITIL-based organisation.
- Knowledge of general procurement procedures and policies
- Previous experience using an incident management/tracking system such as ServiceNow.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of hardware and software asset management with IT security and governance standards.
You will be working closely with the finance team to ensure cost allocations are accurate and that the configuration management database is regularly updated.