Global Facilities Manager UK Up to £400per day
Our client, a Higher Education organisation is seeking a Global Facilities Manager to provide leadership and advice, strategic estates direction and capital investment plans across the global estate.
- Ensure the organisation global estate remains legally compliant and operations are fit for purpose.
- Drive a culture of talent development for direct and indirect team members through proper goal setting, identification of development opportunities and a career growth focus.
- Motivates the team through clear vision and communication, providing development and opportunities for growth.
- Develop and lead the delivery of FM strategies, standards, practices and service specifications at global, regional, country and metro levels that are fully costed and aligned with overall business strategy and objectives and global real estate priorities, are communicated to all parts of the organisation and works across all parts of GE.
- Oversee the identification of savings and ensure adherence and accurate forecasting throughout the year, effective management of all delegated spend within agreed internal governance procedures.
- Monitor and report on FM financial spend. Support financial modelling and budget preparation across the global portfolio. Develop a culture of financial transparency within the Global Estates FM Network
- Strategically partner the business, leading, consulting, advising and influencing the formation of FM strategy, practices and standards and implementation of projects/initiatives
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with strategic business units, the network and related corporate functions to ensure that the estate reflects business needs and takes account of inter-dependencies.
- Demonstrates visible leadership through promoting HSE values
- Extensive experience of client-side Facilities Management and FM supply models in the UK and overseas including the framework, governance, commercial management, and mobilisation of contracts required for effective delivery
- Strong vendor management and commercialism skills, particularly in relationship to alliances/partnerships with service providers
- Understanding of business plans, MI’s and KPI’s.
- Programme and Project Management experience, understanding of project governance and controls.
- Good understanding of the real estate and project management lifecycle and principles