Front of House Regional Manager Manchester Up to £42,000
Our client, one the world’s largest property firms seek a Front of House Regional Manager to join their busy and expanding team in Manchester.
Key duties include:
- Management of front of house team covering up to 15 sites
- Take ownership of the efficient function, presentation, and service delivery at your assigned properties.
- Create and develop innovative FOH ideas for your teams to meet and exceed the growing expectations of occupiers.
- Accurately coordinate appropriate site cover arrangements for FOH employees
- Drive team member performance and development, conduct regular 1-2-1’s as required, and promptly address any performance gaps and issues.
- Induct and onboard new team members
- Ensure financial controls on expenditure are in place through accurate record keeping of all cover arrangements
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a developed and growing Global business.
There are excellent benefits in place to ensure all employees are motivated to excel in their roles.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years previous leadership experience at Front of House and have a passion to develop and motivate