Distribution Business Coordinator West End Up to £32,000
Our Client, a Global Music Company recognised within the music industry seek a Distribution Business coordinator to produce and maintain annual delivery plans for the payments that the business makes to members throughout the year.
- To be responsible for developing and coordinating annual distribution delivery plans, ensuring that members are paid on time.
- To support the Distribution Business Manager in coordinating staff and system resources across distribution activities, to avoid scheduling clashes and to ensure key internal stakeholders are engaged and informed.
- To collate and send regular distribution updates which keep key stakeholders informed of progress, risks and issues, improving understanding and enabling more informed decision making.
- To coordinate distribution forecasts which help to identify data quality challenges, enabling the targeted correction of these to take place in advance of a distribution.
- To proactively develop and maintain Distribution process and system expertise, in order to carry out the role effectively and drive improvement in the quality and accuracy of distributions made by the business.
- Providing accurate, professional and timely responses to all communications from internal stakeholders and external customers and members.
- Working effectively with colleagues within the Distribution team to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Providing support to departmental or inter-departmental initiatives, building positive relationships throughout the company.
The successful candidate would have project management skills and proven experience coordinating projects with multiple elements