Credit Manager London Up to £100,000
Our client, a Prestigious Global Bank seek and experienced Credit Manager to oversee and deal with the day-to-day management and guidance under UK Laws and Regulations
- Develop and enhance monitoring infrastructure for C&IB exposure which will feed into the Wholesale.
- Banking Risk Forum and Branch Risk Committee including commercial real estate metrics
- Drive the credit process on cradle to grave basis through:
- Providing input to business team on viability of credit proposals and challenge where appropriate:
- Attending client meetings, analyst meetings and banker presentations in support of the relationship manager.
- Ensure quality of submissions of credit applications
- Providing call reports where applicable in line with the requirements as established by the Head of Wholesale Banking
- Provide feedback and present to all relevant parties who are involved in the credit process including:
- Assist Senior Credit Director on monitoring credit quality of underlying credit portfolio and report on periodic basis through relevant platforms such as WB Risk Forum and Branch Risk Committee
- Maintain the physical and electronic archive for credit applications
- Ensure adherence of the wider team to relevant data quality requirements
- Providing support as and when required by Head of Wholesale Banking
The successful candidate will have previous Credit management experience with Real Estate experience as essential.