Assistant Operations Manager (9-10mth FTC) SW1 Up to £45,000 pro rata + Bens
Highly prestigious Global Private Bank seek an experienced Team Leader/Operations Manager to supervise a small team who deal with both front and back office operations . These include: ATM management, managing the Cash provision for the Branch including Teller services, Remittance processing including EUR and GBP clearing (inward and outward), Treasury Operations, Investment Operations, Investigations and other back office functions as required.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, duties include:
• Supervising transactional work of a small team that provides front line banking services to clients
• All aspects of Cash Management
• Have custodial responsibilities for safe, cheque books, electron cards, safe custody and Managers cheques and drafts.
• Supervise/check all processing ensuring continuous compliance with regulatory requirements
• Monitor and maintain SLAs
• Assist with staff training and development
• Provide operational support to the Treasury team
• Ensuring reroute, suspense, nostro, vostro, sundry account etc. are updated and reconciled
• Organising large cash withdrawals and ensuring all payments are made correctly and by the relevant cut off times
• Assist with testing of system upgrades
• Inputting credit limits, interest rates and other parameters of credit facilities and collateral in the system as per the instructions.
• Support director with Operational Risk management responsibilities and Quality control
The Successful candidate MUST have supervisory Private Banking experience, current FSA knowledge and strong Excel skills